Outstanding Scottish Resorts, Chef Led Dining Experiences, And Tours Of The Iconic Sights
Duration: 7 nights 8 day tour
Dates: Summer 2022 – new dates soon!
All-Inclusive Tour Cost: $2995 Per Person Sharing ($745 single room supplement)
Enjoy the spectacular beauty and the fine culture of Scotland in the utmost luxury, including the historic splendor of Edinburgh, the medieval majesty of Rosslyn and Stirling, the mountains and valleys of Glencoe and the Highland culture of Inverness. Stay in Scottish resorts of renown and luxury and enjoy the most wonderful food on this gourmet tour.
Your prepaid Spectacular Scotland Tour includes the following:
(Itinerary may be subject to change)
- All transportation, including airport pickup from Edinburgh international and airport service from our Edinburgh hotel on our final morning
- Luxury executive touring coach with a professional and local guide/driver
- All baggage handling tips and coach on-board hospitality
- All entrance fees to various attractions museums and places of interest including, Holyrood Palace, Rossyln Chapel, the Kelpies, Taste of Scotland Show, Stirling Castle, Eilean Donan Castle, Urquart Castle, Scottish Kilt making experience, Glenfiddich Whiskey tour, Spey River Cooperage barrel Making tour, Culloden Battlefield Site and Park
- 2 nights at Kingshouse Hotel in Glencoe with a full Scottish Breakfast
- 2 nights all inclusive evening dinning experience at Kingshouse Hotel
- 2 nights at the 5-star Ness Walk hotel in Inverness with a full Scottish breakfast
- A luncheon experience at Glennfiddich Distillery on Speyside
- 1 nights all inclusive evening dinner experiences at Ness Walk
- 1 night dinning experience at the Cannonball Restaurant in Edinburgh
- 3 nights at the Radisson Signature Hotel on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh with a full Scottish breakfast
- A luncheon at the Witchery Restaurant in Edinburgh
- 1 night dinner experience at Prestonfield House and Taste of Scotland Show
- All Taxes, fees and tips covered.
After your luxury coach pick up at Edinburgh airport, or hotel we drive toward the north west to experience the beauty of the Scottish Highlands…Read More
Today we will explore more of the beauty of the Highlands with a drive North through some absolutely spectacular scenery on our way to the iconic Eilean Donan Castle, near the Isle of Skye.Read More
Eilean Donan is a classic Scottish stronghold in a beautiful setting right on the edge of the ocean with an ancient bridge and causeway. On the way, we will stop in Fort William, and take in the beautiful mountain vistas as we journey North. We then return to Glencoe for dinner at Kingshouse Hotel, where the wild deer are roaming the property and every room has a stunning mountain view.
Take time this morning to enjoy the mountain views one last time before we board our coach, bound for the legendary Loch Ness.Read More
Driving through more spectacular scenery on the way, we will tour the lake, made famous for the tales of the Loch Ness monster. Stopping for lunch and touring Urquart Castle, the ruins are situated on a dramatic headland with magnificent overlooking Loch Ness. After this, we then continue our journey to Inverness and enjoy a fascinating insight into the history of kilt making at the Scottish Kilt maker experience in downtown Inverness. Our resort tonight is the newly opened 5-Star Ness Walk Hotel, where dinner will be served that evening in the restaurant overlooking the river.
After a fine Scottish breakfast at Ness Walk, we leave for a day of culture and flavor as we tour the famous Speyside area of the Highlands.Read More
The Spey River valley is famous the world over for its incredible whisky distilleries, and today, we will tour the best of them all at the wonderful Glendfiddich Distillery. See how Scotch is made, taste the flavors of malt in the beautiful valley setting, and shop in the wonderful store. After lunch at Glendfiddich we will also visit a Cooperage to discover how the famous oak barrels that give Scotch whisky its distinct flavor are made before we leave Speyside, bound for our final night in Inverness.
Today, on our final day in the Highlands, we will tour the very interesting Culloden Battlefield, made famous by the popular Outlander series.Read More
Relive the last stand of the Scottish clans and bonnie Prince Charlie on this spot before we turn South and begin our journey back to Edinburgh. On our way south, we will stop for some food, shopping and refreshments at the iconic House of Bruar, voted best food hall in the UK. Back in Edinburgh, we will check into our luxury hotel right on the famous Royal Mile to relax and rest before we walk the short distance to dinner together at the wonderful Cannonball Restaurant, at the gates of Edinburgh Castle.
This morning we will explore the Royal Mile in the historic city center, beginning our journey with a tour of the magnificent Holyrood Palace, the Queen’s official residence in Edinburgh which is brimming with period furniture, art and history.Read More
From Holyrood, we will then travel back toward the castle on the royal mile to enjoy a gourmet lunch together in the superb Witchery Restaurant. A fabulous historic eatery, with an interesting story to tell! After lunch, and some free time on the Mile, we will take a tour of the new Scottish Parliament building which has won many awards, and is a fascinating insight into the direction of modern Scotland.
This morning after breakfast at the Radisson Signature Hotel on the Royal Mile, we leave to discover the wonders of Rossyln Chapel, nestled in the village of Roslin just a short drive away.Read More
A medieval masterpiece with intricate carvings, this chapel has been the setting for movies such as the Da Vinci Code. From Rosslyn, we then travel for a unique photo stop at the magnificent sculptures at Falkirk know as the ‘Kelpies’, before returning to our hotel to relax and get ready for our dinner show called ‘The Taste of Scotland’ at the elegant Prestonfield House. A superb way to end our adventures in spectacular Scotland!