Outstanding Irish Resorts, Chef Led Dining Experiences, And Tours Of The Iconic Sights
Duration: 7 nights 8 day tour
Dates: June 19th to 26th 2022
All-Inclusive Tour Cost: $2995 Per Person Sharing ($795 single room supplement)
Experience the rugged beauty of the west coast of Ireland with its soaring cliffs and spectacular beaches on this unique tour. Travel the entire Atlantic coast from County Donegal in the far north to County Kerry in the far south. Stay in resorts of renown and luxury and enjoy the most wonderful food and scenery on this gourmet adventure tour of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Your prepaid Wild Atlantic Way Tour includes the following:
- All transportation, including airport pickup from Dublin international.
- Luxury executive touring coach with a professional & local driver/guide.
- All baggage handling tips & fees.
- Refreshments and snacks on board the coach while touring.
- All entrance fees to various attractions, museums and places of interest Trim Castle, Slieve League Cliff tour with guide, Belleek Pottery, Glen Keen Farm, Ferry Crossing to the Aarn Islands, Private guide and touring bus hire on Inis Mor, Clonmacnoise Tour with guide, Tullamore Dew Whiskey Experience
- 2 nights at the luxury 5-star Lough Erne Resort with full Irish breakfast.
- All-inclusive welcome luncheon at Trim Castle.
- All inclusive dinner experience with Chef Noel McMeel at the Lough Erne Resort.
- 2 nights at the Twelve Hotel in Galway with full Irish breakfast.
- 1 all-inclusive dinner experience at the Pins Restaurant at the Twelve in Barna, Galway.
- 1 night all exclusive dinner at the West Restaurant in the Twelve Hotel with Chef Martin O’Donnell
- 1 all-inclusive luncheon at the Oyster Restaurant at Durty Nelly’s Restaurant at Bunratty Castle
- 2 nights at the 5 Star Europe Hotel and Spa in Killarney with full Irish breakfast. The Hotel offers complimentary riding on their Haflinger Horses.
- 1 all-inclusive dinner experience at the Europe Hotel and Spa.
- 1 all-inclusive dinner experience in the Blue Apron Restaurant in Tullamore.
- 1 night at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel with Irish breakfast.
- All Taxes.
After your luxury coach pick up at Dublin airport, we drive north and west toward Donegal, stopping on the way at the impressive medieval fortress of Trim Castle dating back to 1172.Read More
A true Irish castle, and the filming location for the ‘Braveheart’ movie, this castle is a joy to explore. After touring the castle, we will have a welcome luncheon at the elegant Jules Restaurant in Trim before we board our coach again bound for the beauty of the northwest and the fabulous 5-star Lough Erne Resort. Welcome to Ireland!
Today, we depart for Slieve League Cliffs on the Donegal coast, the highest in Europe, meeting up with a local guide to take us on a tour of the peaks that offer stunning views out to the Atlantic Ocean.Read More
At over 2,000 feet high they stand almost three times higher than the famous Cliffs of Moher. From Slieve League, we then trace the coast back to Donegal Town for lunch. Take some time to shop or stroll around the Diamond or visit Donegal Castle in this picturesque Irish town.
Dinner tonight will be with Chef Noel McMeel at the award winning Catalina Restaurant at the Lough Erne Resort.
From beautiful Donegal we drive south today towards Galway, stopping on the way at Drumcliff Church in County Sligo, the famous resting place of Irish poet WB Yeats.Read More
From Sligo we drive south towards beautiful Connemara and Westport, stopping off at Glen Keen Farms for a sheep herding demo and some Irish step dancing – so much fun! From there, we then continue towards Galway City and the award winning Twelve Hotel where we can relax and unwind before dinner together in the wonderful Pins Restaurant at the Twelve.
This morning after breakfast at The Twelve Hotel, we drive west from Barna to board the ferry for Inishmore, one of the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland.Read More
Steeped in Gaelic culture, the Aran islands are a joy to explore, including the most impressive Dún Aonghasa, an iron age fort perched high on the cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. We will tour on with a local guide to get to know the unique Gaelic culture and scenery of this beautiful island in the Atlantic Ocean. We end the day back at The Twelve Hotel, to relax and enjoy dinner in their award-winning ‘West’ restaurant with Chef Martin O’Donnell.
Today we continue our Atlantic journey by driving south towards County Kerry, stopping on the way at Bunratty Castle for some time to shop and explore.Read More
Take some time to enjoy the great shopping opportunities at Bunratty or a photo op in front of the impressive medieval fortress, or enjoy another drink before we continue our journey south to our next resort, the wonderful 5-star Europe Hotel & Resort set in the stunning scenic beauty in the Kerry Mountains just outside Killarney. Enjoy the pubs of Killarney at night, or just relax and enjoy some free time with a choice of complimentary horseback riding on the hotel’s own Haflinger Horses or relax in the highly acclaimed Spa that has been voted the Best in Europe.
After a relaxing breakfast at The Europe Resort, we board our coach this morning to discover the famed Dingle Peninsula, the most westerly and southern part of Ireland.Read More
Dingle is a breath-taking drive through mountains and headlands that plunge into the wild Atlantic, with roads that hug the coastline. On our journey through Dingle we will stop at the many beautiful sights that dot the route such Dunquin Harbor and Slea Head. Enjoy lunch and some free time in the fun and quaint town of Dingle with its fun and colorful pubs and shops, then end the day back at The Europe Hotel in time to enjoy dinner together in the restaurant after a day of spectacular scenery.
Today, on our final full day in Ireland, we will make our way back to Dublin via the beauty and history of the Irish midlands.Read More
En route, we will stop for coffee in the quaint village of Adare before continuing north to tour the spectacular historic site of Clonmacnoise with its unique High Crosses and ancient buildings that span a thousand-year history. Learn about the legend of St Ciaran and relax by the Shannon River before we board our coach once more to travel west toward Dublin City, stopping on the way at Tullamore Dew Whiskey Distillery, in the historic town of Tullamore. Dinner tonight will be a fine dining experience in The Blue Apron Restaurant, a Michelin Guide experience and a superb gourmet ending to our week. Overnight tonight in the luxury Crowne Plaza at Dublin airport.
The location of the Dublin Crowne Plaza makes our airport connections today stress free, with free shuttles that leave every 30 minutes, as we say goodbye to Ireland and return to the United States with a host of memories of the Emerald Isle! – Until next time!