Outstanding Irish Resorts, Chef Led Dining Experiences, And Tours Of The Iconic Sights
Duration: 7 nights 8 day tour
Dates: June 30th to July 7th 2024
Touring: The West Coast of Ireland
All-Inclusive Tour Cost: $3595 Per Person Sharing ($995 single room supplement)
Note: This tour may involve walking in rugged terrain and ancient, medieval sites with uneven pavement, and guests will need to be able and active to participate.
Experience the rugged beauty of the west coast of Ireland with its soaring cliffs and spectacular beaches on this unique tour. Travel the entire Atlantic coast from County Donegal in the far north to County Kerry in the far south. Stay in resorts of renown and luxury and enjoy the most wonderful food and scenery on this gourmet adventure tour of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Your prepaid Irish Atlantic Adventure Tour includes the following:
- All transportation, including pickup from Dublin.
- Luxury executive touring coach with a professional & local driver/guide.
- All baggage handling tips & fees.
- Refreshments and snacks on board the coach while touring.
- All entrance fees to various attractions, museums and places of interest Newgrange, Slieve League Cliffs Tour with local guide, Glen Keen Sheep Farm, Cliffs of Moher and the Burren Tour, Bunratty Folk Park & Castle, Galway City, Ring of Kerry Tour, Killarney, Christ Church Dublin, and Dublina Museum.
- 2 nights at the luxury Harvey’s Point Resort in Donegal with full Irish breakfast
- 2 evening dining experiences at Harvey’s Point 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- 2 nights at the award winning Twelve Boutique Hotel in Galway with full Irish Breakfast
- 1 nights dining at the 1 AA Rosette Pins Gastro Restaurant at the Twelve
- 1 nights dining at 2 AA Rosette West fine dining at the Twelve Restaurant
- 1 all-inclusive luncheon at the Oyster Restaurant at Durty Nelly’s Restaurant at Bunratty Castle
- 2 nights at the 5-star Europe Hotel and Resort in Kilkenny with full Irish Breakfast. Complimentary horseback riding on their Hellinger Horses and the best spa in Europe.
- 1 all inclusive dinner at the Panorama Restaurant at The Europe Hotel and Resort
- 1 all-inclusive dinner at the fine dining restaurant in Fallon and Bryne in Dublin
- 1 night at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel in Dublin with full Irish breakfast
- All Taxes.
After your luxury coach pick up at the Crown Plaza airport hotel at 9am, we will drive North to Neolithic NewGrange site to see one of Ireland’s most ancient wonders before heading Northwest to Donegal.Read More
Tonight, we stay at the Donegal’s luxury Resort, Harvey’s Point, for an Irish welcome like no other. Harvey’s Point is set in the idyllic surroundings of Lough Eske with the Bluestack Mountains in the background. Welcome to Ireland!
Today, we depart for Slieve League Cliffs on the Donegal coast, the highest in Europe, meeting up with a local guide to take us on a tour of the peaks that offer stunning views out to the Atlantic Ocean.Read More
At over 2,000 feet high they stand almost three times higher than the famous Cliffs of Moher. From Slieve League, we then trace the coast back to Donegal Town for lunch. Take some time to shop or stroll around the Diamond or visit Donegal Castle in this picturesque Irish town.
Dinner tonight will be in the fine dining restaurant at Harvey’s Point
From beautiful Donegal we drive south today towards Galway, stopping on the way at Drumcliff Church in County Sligo, the famous resting place of Irish poet WB Yeats.Read More
From Sligo we drive south towards beautiful Connemara and Westport, stopping off at Glen Keen Farms for a sheep herding demo and some Irish step dancing – so much fun! From there, we then continue towards Galway City and the award winning Twelve Hotel where we can relax and unwind before dinner together in the wonderful Pins Restaurant at the Twelve.
This morning after breakfast at The Twelve Hotel, we depart for the Cliffs of Moher and taking time to drive through the Burren and the picturesque town of Kilvaragh along with Dunguaire Castle.Read More
The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher is a UNESCO world heritage site with its moon like rock formation and the curious arctic-alpine and Mediterranean flora. We will end the afternoon with a walking tour of Galway a time to take in the atmosphere and some shopping. We end the day back at The Twelve Hotel, to relax and enjoy dinner in their award-winning ‘West’ restaurant.
Today we continue our Atlantic journey by driving south towards County Kerry, stopping on the way at Bunratty Castle for some time to shop and explore.Read More
Bunratty park is also home to Irish red deer, highland cattle, and pigmy goats. We will enjoy lunch together in one of Ireland’s oldest Pubs Durty Nelly’s before heading South to Killarney. Tonight, we allow time for guests to explore the Europe Hotel and Resort. The resort is situated on Killarney’s largest lake, Lough Lein and boats stunning vistas of mountains, lakes and gardens. The Europe Hotel is regarded as the most luxurious Killarney Hotel and among the top hotels in Ireland. The spa is designed to be a perfect balance with the nature of its environment with each relaxation space to awaken the senses and relax the mind.
After a relaxing breakfast at The Europe Resort, we board our coach this morning to discover the famed Ring of Kerry – a stunning coastal drive famous the world over.Read More
Enjoy a breath-taking drive through mountains and headlands that plunge into the wild Atlantic, with roads that hug the coastline. On our journey around the Ring of Kerry, we will stop at the many beautiful sites for photo opportunities along with the several quaint Irish villages along the route, then end the day back at The Europe Hotel in time to enjoy dinner together in the restaurant after a day of spectacular scenery.
Today, on our final full day in Ireland, we will make our way back to Dublin via the beauty and history of the Irish midlands.Read More
In Dublin, we will be visiting the wonderful Christ Church Cathedral and crypt, along with Dublinia Viking and Medieval Museum. Christ Church, also known as the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is one of the oldest and most important cathedrals in Ireland. Dublinia has three exciting exhibitions, Viking Dublin, Medieval Dublin and History Hunters. We will them make our way to one of Dublin’s most celebrated Farm to Table fine dining restaurants, Fallon and Bryne. Tonight, we our final stop over will be the luxury Crowne Plaza Hotel, 5 minutes from Dublin Airport.
The location of the Dublin Crowne Plaza makes our airport connections today stress free, with free shuttles that leave every 30 minutes, as we say goodbye to Ireland and return to the United States with a host of memories of the Emerald Isle! – Until next time!