Outstanding Irish Resorts, Chef Led Dining Experiences, And Tours Of The Iconic Sights
Duration: 7 nights 8 day tour
Dates: October 10th to October 17th 2021
All-Inclusive Tour Cost: $2895 Per Person Sharing ($645 single room supplement)
Experience the rugged beauty of the west coast of Ireland with its soaring cliffs and spectacular beaches on this unique tour. Travel the entire Atlantic coast from County Donegal in the far north to County Kerry in the far south. Stay in resorts of renown and luxury and enjoy the most wonderful food and scenery on this gourmet adventure tour of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Your prepaid Wild Atlantic Way Tour includes the following:
- All transportation, including airport pickup from Dublin international.
- Luxury executive touring coach with a professional & local driver/guide.
- All baggage handling tips & fees.
- Refreshments and snacks on board the coach while touring.
- All entrance fees to various attractions, museums and places of interest Trim Castle, Slieve League Cliff tour with guide, Magee’s Weavers, Ferry Crossing to the Aaron Islands, Private guide and touring bus hire on Inis Mor, Clonmacnoise Tour with guide, Tullamore Dew Whiskey Experience
- 2 nights at the luxury Harvey’s Point in Donegal with full Irish breakfast.
- All-inclusive welcome luncheon at the Oak Restaurant in Cavan with Chef Norbert Neylon
- 1 all-inclusive luncheon dinner at the Harvey’s Point Restaurant with Chef Colin McKee
- 2 nights at the Twelve Hotel in Galway with full Irish breakfast.
- 1 all-inclusive dinner experience at the Dunguaire Castle in Kinvarna.
- 1 night all exclusive dinner at the West Restaurant in the Twelve Hotel with Chef Martin O’Donnell
- 1 night at the 5 Star Europe Hotel and Spa in Killarney with full Irish breakfast. The Hotel offers complimentary riding on their Haflinger Horses.
- 1 all-inclusive dinner at the Restaurant in the Europe Hotel and Spa
- 1 night at the exclusive 5-star Hayfield Manor in Cork city.
- 1 all-inclusive luncheon at the Oyster Restaurant at Durty Nelly’s Restaurant at Bunratty Castle
- 1 all-inclusive dinner experience in the Blue Apron Restaurant in Tullamore.
- 1 night at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel with Irish breakfast.
- All Taxes.
After your luxury coach pick up at Dublin airport, we drive north and west toward Donegal, stopping on the way at the impressive medieval fortress of Trim Castle dating back to 1172.Read More
A true Irish castle, and the filming location for the ‘Braveheart’ movie, this castle is a joy to explore. From Trim, we then drive on to Cavan for lunch at the award winning Oak Room Restaurant. The Oak Room prides itself on serving the best of seasonal, local produce, and this will be a wonderful welcome to wholesomeness of Ireland! – After lunch, we continue to Harvey’s Point on the shores of Lough Eske in Donegal to relax and unwind. Welcome to Ireland!
Today, we depart for Slieve League Cliffs on the Donegal coast, the highest in Europe, meeting up with a local guide to take us on a tour of the peaks that offer stunning views out to the Atlantic Ocean.Read More
At over 2,000 feet high they stand almost three times higher than the famous Cliffs of Moher. From Slieve League, we then trace the coast back to Donegal Town for lunch, followed by a weaving demonstration at Magee’s Weavers. Take some time to shop or stroll around the Diamond or visit Donegal Castle in this picturesque Irish town.
Dinner tonight will be with Chef Colin McKee at the Restaurant in Harvey’s Point. The Restaurant is a winner of the All Ireland Best Customer Service, and dinner will be superb!
From beautiful Donegal we drive south today towards Galway, stopping on the way at Drumcliff Church in County Sligo, the famous resting place of Irish poet WB Yeats.Read More
From Sligo, we then drive south to Galway for some free time in this vibrant city. Enjoy lunch in one of the many colorful pubs, stroll through the Spanish Arch or visit the King’s Head pub. Galway is alive with fun and culture! From Galway, we then drive a short distance to the wonderful Twelve Hotel, winner of 2018 Irish Hotel of the year. Take some time to relax and perhaps nap at the Twelve before we board our coach once more for dinner at Dunguaire Castle. Enjoy a four-course banquet in ancient castle on Galway Bay with entertainment, Irish music and poetry – a night to remember!
This morning after breakfast at The Twelve Hotel, we drive west from Barna to board the ferry for Inishmore, one of the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland.Read More
Steeped in Gaelic culture, the Aran islands are a joy to explore, including the most impressive Dún Aonghasa, an iron age fort perched high on the cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. We will tour on with a local guide to get to know the unique Gaelic culture and scenery of this beautiful island in the Atlantic Ocean. We end the day back at The Twelve Hotel, to relax and enjoy dinner in their award-winning ‘West’ restaurant with Chef Martin O’Donnell.
Today we continue our Atlantic journey by driving south towards County Kerry. On the way we will stop for lunch at the famous Durty Nellies Irish Pub & Restaurant at Bunratty Castle.Read More
Take some time to enjoy the great shopping opportunities at Blarney Woolen Mills, or a photo op in front of the impressive Bunratty fortress, or enjoy another drink before we continue our journey south to our next resort, the wonderful 5-star Europe Hotel & Resort, set in the stunning scenic beauty in the Kerry Mountains just outside Killarney. Enjoy the pubs of Killarney at night, or just relax and enjoy some free time with a choice of complimentary horseback riding on the hotel’s own Haflinger Horses or relax in the highly acclaimed Spa that has been voted the Best in Europe.
After a relaxing breakfast at The Europe Resort, we board our coach this morning to discover the famed Dingle Peninsula, the most westerly and southern part of Ireland.Read More
Dingle is a breath-taking drive through mountains and headlands that plunge into the wild Atlantic, with roads that hug the coastline. On our journey through Dingle we will stop at the many beautiful sights that dot the route such Dunquin Harbor and Slea Head. Enjoy lunch and some free time in the fun and quaint town of Dingle with its fun and colorful pubs and shops, then end the day back at The Europe Hotel in time to enjoy dinner together in the restaurant after a day of spectacular scenery.
Today, on our final full day in Ireland, we will make our way back to Dublin via the beauty and history of the Irish midlands.Read More
En route, we will stop for coffee in the quaint village of Adare before continuing north to tour the spectacular historic site of Clonmacnoise with its unique High Crosses and ancient buildings that span a thousand-year history. Learn about the legend of St Ciaran and relax by the Shannon River before we board our coach once more to travel west toward Dublin City, stopping on the way at Tullamore Dew Whiskey Distillery, in the historic town of Tullamore. Dinner tonight will be a fine dining experience in The Blue Apron Restaurant, a Michelin Guide experience and a superb gourmet ending to our week. Overnight tonight in the luxury Crowne Plaza at Dublin airport.
The location of the Dublin Crowne Plaza makes our airport connections today stress free, with free shuttles that leave every 30 minutes, as we say goodbye to Ireland and return to the United States with a host of memories of the Emerald Isle! – Until next time!