This boozy version has Irish Cream liquor and Irish Whiskey. There are different varieties of Irish iced coffee from creamy to sugary, and they all have their own appeal. Here it is:
- (for the Irish coffee)
- 6 oz. coffee cold brewed coffee
- 2 oz Irish Cream liquor
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- (for the Irish Cream topping)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Granulated sugar (to taste)
- Dash of Irish Cream
- Dark chocolate (shaved)
How to make it
- Brew fresh coffee and set it aside to cool in the refrigerator.
- Whip the fresh cream, sugar and Irish Cream together for the topping and set aside.
- Fill a glass half full of ice.
- Gently swirl together the Irish Cream liquor and the Irish whiskey in a shaker with ice. Pour over the prepared chilled glass. Finally pour over the coffee and stir.
- Top with Irish Cream, chocolate shavings and serve with a straw.
Shamrock and Peach (Judith) xx